What a great way to start 2012!
I received The Versatile Blogger award. This award is given to bloggers, by bloggers.
Here’s how it works:
- If you are nominated, thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading (10 – 15 )
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Jeane Watier
Thank you Jeane for the award! I really appreciate it!
Seven things about me:
1. I am rather new to blogging and I am enjoying it.
2. I’m writer and author, and I love spending my time writing and preparing my books for publishing.
3. I have self-published 3 books of prose and 5 books of poetry (well, I will upload 3 last poetry books on Amazon in February). Currently, I have two paperbacks, the rest is on kindle.
4. I record what Spirit sends me. I am a receiver of information coming from Spirit.
5. My books are on Amazon, Barnes Noble, Chapter/Indigo, Fast Pencil
6. I am married and have 3 wonderful children and 3 grandchildren.
7. English is my second language. You are allowed to giggle when I speak or write (in your opinion) funny!
Here are 3 bloggers I am sending this award to. Please check them out, read and/or comment on their posts!
P.S. I was asked to choose 10 bloggers, but because of my current time commitments I chose only 3.
For more information about my books visit my website at http://www.booksbyhelena.ca